Yoga in Budapest for you
OK I am ready, but when will we start?
Join our intensive yoga course for begginers, starting on soon!
Right now we don’t have English speaking courses but you can join on Hungarian and will manage>> Yoga courses in Budapest
1074 Budapest Tivadar street 3 (close to Almássy tér & Wesselényi street)
Find us on Google map>> Inbound School of Yoga
What will you learn on yoga course?
- we answer some basic questions: What does yoga mean? How to meditate? Why is it good to practice yoga?
- we aim getting to know how the body works, controlling its drives in favor of health promotion.
- the yoga course helps in evolving the appropriate mindset and controlling the mind
- reaching spiritual balance and inner peace through quieting the thoughts
Structure of yoga course
- preparatory yoga exercises
- correct acquisition of classical body postures (asanas)
- breathing exercises (pranayama)
- mantra meditation
With yoga it is possible to change our life, to become a more open, creative and balanced personality.
The yoga course gives an introduction in yoga philosophy too – the short theoretical parts help in understanding the complete system of yoga.
Price of yoga course
- 10 times basic course (1 x 120 minutes/week): 19.000.- HUF
We are here:
1074 Budapest Tivadar street 3 (the small street starting at Almássy tér)
Please reserve your spot on the course by sending a mail for us on email@example.com.Please get to the school 15 minutes prior to the class starting.
Also if you have any questions feel free to contact us through this e-mail address or call us on 0036-30/351-4138
Hope to welcome you soon!
Want to know more? Check out this page to know more about traditional Yoga in Budapest.